Freight Mark Logistics (S) Pte Ltd is committed to protecting the company’s employees, properties, information, reputation and customer’s assets from potential threats in the supply chain. This security policy is guided by the company’s basic core values, code of conduct, business ethics and supply chain security standards which fashions and Influences the way we operate throughout the supply chain. All security activities must adhere to the general principles laid down below:
.All employees and contractors must always be aware of and take responsibility for the security aspects of the company’s business activities;
· Threats analysis and risk evaluations should be conducted on a regular basis;
· Security procedures and guidelines should be seamlessly integrated with business activities;
· Security measures and procedures must be subject to regular inspections, validations to maintain high security standards for Freight Mark’s operations;
· The level of professionalism, knowledge and integrity of staff involved in security matters must be tightly controlled;
· Appropriate training plans, courses, recruitment, customers set-up , contracting and termination procedures must be established and implemented;
· All incidents, including security breaches and irregularities must be reported and recorded. Corrective action should be taken and followed up through regular verifications to improve the overall security standard.
This policy shall be reviewed and if necessary revised and updated annually to be released to all Employees. Copies can be made available to interested parties.
Copyright © 2018 Freightmark Logistics - All Rights Reserved.